We are pleased to invite you to join us for the 13th International Photonics and OptoElectronics Meetings (POEM 2021) on November 6-8, 2021 in Wuhan, China.
Organized and annually hosted by Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics (WNLO) of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), POEM has been a leading conference in China in the fields of photonics and optoelectronics since 2008. This year, POEM will be jointly held by WNLO and the Optics Valley Laboratory of Hubei Province, and is expected to have more than 500 participants all over the world.
7 topical meetings include:
1) Optical Fibers, Fiber-based Devices and Applications (OFDA);
2) Optoelectronic Devices and Integration (OEDI);
3) Information Storage System and Technology (ISST);
4) Photonics for Energy (PE);
5) Laser Science and Technology (LST);
6) THz and Microwave Photonics (TMWP);
7) Nano-Optics and Meta-Devices (NOMD).
Join the event and share your expertise with us. Looking forward to meeting you in Wuhan, China!